The National Association of Nursing Home Attorneys works to provide diverse, comprehensive resources for victims and families of nursing home abuse and negligence. We offer organized checklists, updated fact sheets and other informational assets for our clients to download and reference.
- National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA)
- Administration on Aging (AoA) Elder Rights Protection initiatives
- CFPB Office of Financial Protection for Older Americans
- Department of Justice Elder Justice Initiative
- Elder Financial Protection Network
- National Adult Protective Services Association
- National Long-Term Care Ombudsman Resource Center
If you have any questions, please contact us to speak with an attorney.
Questions about a potential legal case?
Looking to share a nursing home abuse testimonial?
We’re here to help. Submit an inquiry below and our representatives will follow-up shortly.