The National Association of Nursing Home Attorneys (NANHA) is a dedicated network of legal professionals whose mission is protecting the rights of nursing home patients. Our association is compromised of passionate attorneys who devote substantial time to nursing home abuse and neglect.
As a national legal network, we collaborate to assist the country’s best attorneys fighting for the rights of senior citizens. Our foundation is based exchanging ideas in a continued pursuit of knowledge and education.
At NANHA, our goal is to empower the nation’s top attorneys.
Collaboration & Activism
- Access our nationwide directory and members-only forum
- Get to know practicing attorneys at local and national events
- Organize to petition government agencies for positive change
News & Education
- Discuss trending techniques to develop new strategies
- Read feature stories, settlement awards and verdict updates
- Learn about changing laws and regulations
Growth & Expansion
- Access professional tips and resources
- Receive referrals and obtain new clients
- Increase recognition and visibility
Interested in membership?
Speak with a coordinator.
We’re creating a powerful community of attorneys. Our members get access to various resources and services. Fill out the form below to learn more about our benefits.
“Our chief usefulness to humanity rests on our combining power with high purpose. Power undirected by high purpose spells calamity, and high purpose by itself is utterly useless if the power to put it into effect is lacking.”
— Theodore Roosevelt
Questions about a potential legal case?
Looking to share a nursing home abuse testimonial?
We’re here to help. Submit an inquiry below and our representatives will follow-up shortly.